Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2013

First Challenge Post

I have decided to try one of the Challenge Sites that a few friends have talked about as a way of trying out some new styles of cards. The first one I have attempted is for a site called Mojo Monday #307 where they post a sketch of a card and you make up the card in your own colours, card-stock and DSP.
Here is the sketch . . .

And here is my card. . . .



Project Recipe
StampsSketched Birthday
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Birds Of A Feather DSP (Retired)
 InkStrawberry Slush
AccessoriesBasic Rhinestones
Tools    1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch

I really enjoyed creating this card and putting my own stamp on it, so to speak. Why don't you gave it a try too?

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment