Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

Something a little bit different

I'm not sure what I do with my time each week, but it seems to vanish at a rate of knots and all my good intentions of regular posts go out the door. I have been catching up on some non-card making crafts - a quilt for my daughter Jess and some scrapbooking. I have been making lots of cards, but I also made this candle and card set for a dear friend of my Mum's. The candles are decorated by stamping onto tissue paper and then heat setting the image onto the candle. I also made a matching card to go with it. . .


Project Recipe
StampsMillion & One, Simply Soft, Occasions Alphabet
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Silver Glimmer Paper
 InkPerfect Plum, Versa Mark
AccessoriesBasic Rhinestones, Ribbon
Tools    Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Sticky Strip, Embossing Buddy

From all accounts, she was most appreciative of the gift. I did make this back before Christmas, but couldn't post the pics until Mum gave this to her friend in case she saw it beforehand. I also made several sets for friends and class teachers for Christmas. . .




As always, if you would like to learn how to make anything I have posted, please contact me for dates of upcoming classes.

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

1 comment:

  1. The candles look gorgeous in Perfect Plum and silver, Kayleen. Love the baubles as well.

    ReplyDelete