Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thursday 13 August 2015

Bohemian Hexagons

While at the Stampin' Up! Convention in May this year, we all received a free pack of the Bohemian Designer Series Paper (DSP). The colours in it are some of my favourite colours, but the patterns were a little "out there" for me, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. After spending a little (or actually a lot) of time on Pinterest getting ideas from other people, here is what I came up with....



I have used different patterns of DSP in each of the cards and background colours of Delightful Dijon, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss.

The greeting is from the stamp set called Honeycomb Hello.







































I hope you like these cards, and as always if you want any more details, a catalogue or to join a class, just contact me.

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen :)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment