Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Happy Birthday

A couple of months ago, my daughter turned 17.  When the Sprinkles of Life stamp set was released I knew that I wanted to make something for Jess with it, so her birthday was the perfect opportunity.  I love this set as it is so versatile and it is also our "Make A Difference" set - $3 from every set is donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities.  While I was doing research (read time-wasting) on the internet, I came across an idea for a fantastic slider card.


When you pull on the ribbon,  panels slide out from both sides of the card...


It was really easy to make as I followed this video made by Darlene DeVries

Here are a couple of close-ups of the panels and the front of the card...



I was able to "bling up" the card a little by adding some Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder on the top layer of the ice-cream. I also added a card layer to the base which is different to the sample, so I had somewhere to write on, other than the back of the card or either of the slider panels.

Supplies I used to make this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



As always contact me for any further info

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment