Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Thanks!!

This week my daughter competed in an Aerobics Competition with her school, and her team asked me to make some Thank You cards to give to the coaches. I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought they looked really pretty. I have used a different background DSP and ribbon on each card, just for a bit of variety...





I have used some retired DSP as my order of new goodies hasn't arrived yet, but you could easily change the paper for a different look. I love these Butterfly Thinlits and they are so versatile. Below are the supplies I have used to make these cards.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



The coaches loved them, when the girls presented them with the cards and a gift at their Breakfast on Tuesday. Hope you like them too!

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Kayleen! Love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete