Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thursday 18 June 2015

New Annual Catalogue - Another Blog Hop...

Today I bring you another AWHT Blog Hop with some of the awesome ladies in the Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team. Today our focus is on the New Annual Catalogue!

I would also like to highlight the joining special for the month of June. Our group is one of the largest teams in Melbourne and offer support, fun and friendship to anyone who would like to join us; from Hobby Demonstrators to Business Demonstrators and anyone in between. And for the month of June, there is a bonus special - you get to choose any two stamp sets of your choice for FREE along with your starter kit ($169). What are you waiting for - contact me today to find out more.

I enjoyed the last Blog Hop I did so much, that I decided to go in another one. I hope you enjoy looking at all our creations and get lots of inspiration to get working on your own projects.

You have arrived at my blog from the super talented Kate Morgan- doesn't she make beautiful projects. Our blog runs in a circle, so you can join in at any time and just keep going until you get back to where you started.

My card showcases the bright new Washi Tape from the Cherry On Top Collection, which includes Designer Washi Tape and a Designer Series Paper Stack. I got the idea for this card on Pinterest several months ago and have made cards in this style using several of our Washi Tape combo's.  The Vintage Faceted button has a circle of the Cucumber Crush cardstock behind it and a bow in Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine to give it a pop of colour.


I have also run a strip of the Washi Tape inside the card and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sprinkles of Life several times along the top to create a bit of colour inside the card.





You can now head over to the next Blog, which belongs to Genna Gifford. If you get lost along the way there is a full list of the Blogs at the bottom of this post.




SUPPLIES USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS CARD...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





List of participants in this Blog Hop:

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

  1. Kathryn Ruddick
  2. Jenny Van Dijk
  3. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
  4. Nikki Sadler
  5. Ros Davidson
  6. Kate Morgan
  7. Kayleen McLean
  8. Genna Gifford
  9. Tina Gillespie
  10. Judy May

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen xx

9 comments:

  1. That's fabulous, Kayleen! I love how you used the washi. Isn't Cherry On Top gorgeous?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am REALLY good at buying ALL the Washi tape, and then not using any of it! LOL I LOVE what you have made with it to inspire me to get it out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright card Kayleen - you've done a great job on matching.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bright and cheery cards. Great use of the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, bright, festive card Kayleen. Great way to use washi tape, which I too am guilty of hoarding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the design of your card.
    Wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you'd used leftover strips of the Cherry On Top paper, till I read on. I have Kathryn's problem, buy washi, forget to use washi, you may have inspired me! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Kayleen. Fabulous way to use washi tape to create a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and cheerful card and a great display of the wash tape.

    ReplyDelete