Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2015

I had a birthday

In June, I celebrated my birthday (I won't say which one) and a lovely friend gave me a parcel of Stampin' Up! goodies, including the Garden In Bloom stamp set. Of course, I had to try it out as soon as possible and I made these two cards which I love....


In the first one I have used versamark and gold embossed the butterflies. It's a two step stamp so the inside of the butterflies is stamped in Pink Pirouette and the smaller butterflies are Night of Navy.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


In the second card I have used Blackberry Bliss and Always Artichoke. I used the stem for the flowers to make a frame around the greeting - it makes a lovely border.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

As always, please contact me if you would like any further details on these cards or to come to one of my classes, or to have your own party with a group of friends.

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, Kayleen! Love both colour combos and the gold butterflies give lots of pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kayleen - I love the first one with the beautiful navy tag and those butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete